Digital Marketing George
Click Here👇
I am an experienced SEO expert (over a decade) with a web design background and lots of healthcare marketing experience.
I have held positions such as Head Of SEO for the last decade at two prominent digital/search marketing agencies in the UK. Most of my experience is working with clients in the UK and the USA.
I will work with you initially on creating a strategy (first 2-3 months), identify opportunities, then apply the strategy. Some of the ongoing tasks:
- Review your data beforehand against your goals
- Analyze your data in Google properties (Analytics, Search Console & Google My Business for local businesses)
- Clearly help you understand areas of growth and opportunity which is realistic to achieve
- Work across the most important aspects as required each month
- Work with you to find the ideal expert content writer in your niche to scale content production (This cost would be additional)
Before ordering, the best option is to chat briefly on Fiverr or a zoom call about this gig. It may be the case that Organic Traffic is not right for your business.
Click Here👇
Ask me any questions about this gig, and I will reply quickly.

Comments
Post a Comment